World Wrestling Impact
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

World Wrestling Impact

Forum de catch à simu

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Dykstra rêve à la TNA / Jeff Hardy impressionne Jim Ross

2 participants
AuteurMessage
|¤|John Cena|B£nini|¤|

|¤|John Cena|B£nini|¤|

Masculin Nombre de messages : 268

Dykstra rêve à la TNA / Jeff Hardy impressionne Jim Ross Empty
MessageSujet: Dykstra rêve à la TNA / Jeff Hardy impressionne Jim Ross   Dykstra rêve à la TNA / Jeff Hardy impressionne Jim Ross Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Nov - 23:20

Sur son MySpace, Kenny Dykstra - qui vient d'être congédié par la WWE - évoque la possibilité de joindre la TNA. Il en profite pour remercier ses fans pour leur soutien.

Voici le texte original.

Citation:

"First I would just like to say thank you to everyone who left a comment or message and for the support. It is greatly appreciated. Believe it or not i actually am happy to be gone from wwe. I dont have to do things around their schedule and i dont have to answer to anybody.

i have never fealt so free in my entire life. i had been working with wwe since i was 16 so ive never really known anything else. i did have fun with wwe but the creative side never used me properly or really gave me an opportunity to get over. it sucks when you know your better than the majority and your only used to make people look good.

will i stay wrestling? Im not sure. wwe kinda puts a bad taste in your mouth after all the politics and garbage that can go on. I may try to go to TNA but we will see. i have 90 days to think about it and possibly try. although i wont rule it out. I do feel like they could use me much better.

I would also like to have some matches with guys like a.j. and kurt and joe and christian. plus sting has always been my favorite so to work with him would be great too. but i guess i will wait it out and see what direction i try to go in. as for wwe i am glad to be gone. i thank them for everything and wish them the best too. take care. Kenn Doane."

Jeff Hardy impressionne grandement Jim Ross, qui le louange sur son blogue.

Il affirme que Hardy, lors des enregistrements télé des deux prochains "Smackdown", a livré deux de ses meilleures performances depuis plusieurs années.

Il vante particulièrement son match contre The Undertaker, un affrontement violent et un des meilleurs qu'il a vu depuis bien longtemps.

Citation:

"Jeff Hardy had two of the best back to back shows taped in one night that I can remember seeing in years. Jeff’s match vs the Undertaker this Friday night on Smackdown is simply off the page as is the build to the final match of the evening. These two had some nasty physicality near the announce table that more closely resembled felonious assault that a wrestling match. Old school, physicality especially when the 'weapons' came out. Without question, on of my favorite bouts I’ve seen in a long time."
Note de Smart Al... Si Hardy doit un jour gagner le titre mondial, cela me semble le bon moment.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://w-w-i.1fr1.net/forum.htm
•.FloStyles | Matt.•
Modérateur
Modérateur
•.FloStyles | Matt.•

Masculin Nombre de messages : 208

Dykstra rêve à la TNA / Jeff Hardy impressionne Jim Ross Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Dykstra rêve à la TNA / Jeff Hardy impressionne Jim Ross   Dykstra rêve à la TNA / Jeff Hardy impressionne Jim Ross Icon_minitimeVen 14 Nov - 14:12

Normal , jeff is the best 
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.wwe.com

Dykstra rêve à la TNA / Jeff Hardy impressionne Jim Ross
Page 1 sur 1